Our can wrenches allow universal access to telephone boxes and pedestals.
- Two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch)
- Color-coded socket ends for quick size identification
- Wrench body constructed of tough, impact resistant, and abrasion resistant material
- Wire stripper constructed of stainless steel (rust resistant)
- Socket ends guaranteed not to split or break up to a maximum torque of 45 ft. lbs.
- Nylon body ergonomically designed to mold to user
|Talk to an Expert||Where to Buy|
The can wrenches feature color-coded socket ends and built-in ribs on the barrel for user comfort, safety, and greater torque power. The two hex head sockets (7/16 inch and 3/8 inch) have reduced outside diameters that fit all new network interface devices. The 7/16 inch is black oxidized to easily distinguish it from the 3/8 inch zinc-plated socket end.
Separate models of the telecom can wrench are available with wire strippers built into the barrel. The stripper head has two slots with one slot for the outside jacket of a 4-wire "quad", and the other slot for individual conductors (22-gauge model or 24-gauge model).
Models & Accessories
Can wrench with stripper, 22 gauge
Can wrench with stripper, 24 gauge
Can wrench, hex head
Security key insert